Jochen Schweizer mydays Group is a leading provider in the experience voucher market. It offers more than 21,000 different activities at over 9,000 experience locations in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Since 2015, mydays GmbH was 100% owned by Pro7Sat1. In 2017, Pro7Sat1 took over the majority of interests of Jochen Schweizer GmbH, as well as the daughter companies Spontacts and Hip Trips. Since 2018, Jochen Schweizer and mydays, combined the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, are part of the NuCom Group and employ over 300 employees. About 70% of the group’s sales are processed online, whilst retail makes up 20% of the total sales and 10% are other channels.
Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and Jochen Schweizer Technology Solutions GmbH.
As Jochen Schweizer mydays Group continues its growth and the company has restructured the leadership team following the merger of Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the organization is seeking an experienced Director IT for our partner platforms to be part of the Group.
Director IT Partner Platforms (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS ROLE
- Development and implementation of the SaaS IT platform strategy
- Control, responsibility and further development of the entire IT environment as well as all internal tools and applications within our partner platform business
- Further development of content and infrastructure of the SaaS platform
- Management and development of the relevant IT team as well as creating a lively work culture
- Coordination and control of external consultants and service providers (stakeholders, agencies, software providers, etc.)
- Optimization of existing and establishment of new IT processes in order to increase the efficiency of the team and the platform
- Responsibility and strategic development of product-related and internal data competence (e.g. tracking, web analytics, BI)
- Coordination of the product roadmap in close cooperation with the other team members
- Willingness to assume the position of managing director with P&L responisbilities
YOUR ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Successful track record in designing architecture for SaaS platforms and cloud applications used by multiple customers live and referenceable
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable degree
- At least 8 years of proven ability in Platform technologies, public cloud, performance, scalability, re-factoring and operational execution
- More than 5 years experience in leading development teams in a highly innovative environment (start-up or corporate innovation hub) with proven scrum and scale agile experience
- Mastering state-of-the-art agile software engineering practices such as CI/CD pipeline including GIT/Unit-Tests
- First experience in cooperation within international teams
- Successful establishment and application of agile methodologies
- First experience in AI technologies is a plus
- Hands-on mentality and the willingness to actively develop a fast-growing start-up company
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A multifaceted challenge with a great deal of creative freedom in an informal corporate culture
- Individual development opportunities in an agile environment
- Flexible working hours in a creative environment close to the Munich factory district
- A special togetherness, including joint sports sessions and many celebrations
- A variable salary bonus that allows you to participate in the company's success
- A colourful range of additional benefits – like an experience card with approx. 500 € annual credit for all our experiences OR free gym membership
Do you feel comfortable in a creative, hands-on environment and are you looking for a workplace that becomes an experience every day? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.