Jochen Schweizer mydays Group is a leading provider in the experience voucher market. It offers more than 21,000 different activities at over 9,000 experience locations in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Since 2015, mydays GmbH was 100% owned by Pro7Sat1. In 2017, Pro7Sat1 took over the majority of interests of Jochen Schweizer GmbH, as well as the daughter companies Spontacts and Hip Trips. Since 2018, Jochen Schweizer and mydays, combined the Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, are part of the NuCom Group and employ over 300 employees. About 70% of the group’s sales are processed online, whilst retail makes up 20% of the total sales and 10% are other channels.
Our group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and Jochen Schweizer Technology Solutions GmbH.
As Jochen Schweizer mydays Group continues its growth and the company has restructured the leadership team following the merger of Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the organization is seeking an experienced Director Sales for our experience partner platforms to be part of the Group.
Director Sales Partner Platforms (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS ROLE
- Further development of the sales strategy for our partner platforms
- Management of the international B2B partner platform sales team, in particular by structuring the sales process and management using KPIs
- Preparation of short- and medium-term sales planning
- Characterization of target clients and specification of price models
- Identification of requirements for development, framework conditions to be created, marketing activities (e.g. trade fairs) and distribution channels
- Evaluation of business case studies for product development
- Active development of the business unit's strategy and control of implementation in cooperation with the members of the management team
- Support of the corporate-wide further development of the organization, the business processes and the systems
- Close cooperation with the managers of the functions, the other business segments and the group as a whole
- Willingness to assume the position of managing director with P&L responisbilities
YOUR ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Successfully completed business studies or comparable degree
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of sales environment, especially in the field of structured B2B sales, building on this experience
- Experience in the professional and disciplinary management of employees
- Proven track record of building and scaling a B2B partner ecosystem around a digital marketplace
- Ability to acquire, validate and onboard new partners in a standardised and scalable process
- Solid expertise in state-of-the-art Online Marketing & Commerce practises
- Confident to use and further develop data-driven business framework to manage by KPIs
- Knowledge of the experience/tourism market and its challenges is helpful
- Very good knowledge of English and intercultural competence
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A multifaceted challenge with a great deal of creative freedom in an informal corporate culture
- Individual development opportunities in an agile environment
- Flexible working hours in a creative environment close to the Munich factory district
- A special togetherness, including joint sports sessions and many celebrations
- A variable salary bonus that allows you to participate in the company's success
- A colourful range of additional benefits – like an experience card with approx. 500€ annual credit for all our experiences OR free gym membership
Do you feel comfortable in a creative, hands-on environment and are you looking for a workplace that becomes an experience every day? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.